Villa Bottini – La Limonaia
Via Cairoli, 23 – Monasterolo di Robecco D’Oglio – 26010 CR, Italia
Telephone: +39 335 292560
URL: https://villabottini.it – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business name: VILLA BOTTINI LA LIMONAIA SRL
Registered office: Via Cairoli, 23 – Monasterolo di Robecco D’Oglio – 26010 CR, Italia
VAT NUMBER: 01770210191
WHY THIS NOTICE
On this page we describe the management methods of the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This information is also provided pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the web services of the company VILLA BOTTINI LA LIMONAIA SRL, in relation to the services offered by Villa Bottini – La Limonaia di Monasterolo di Robecco D’Oglio (CR).
The information is provided only for the website https://villabottini.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 was established to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Data Controller is the company VILLA BOTTINI LA LIMONAIA SRL, through its legal representative.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the person in charge of data processing is the legal representative of the company VILLA BOTTINI LA LIMONAIA SRL, with headquarters in Via Cairoli, 23 – Monasterolo di Robecco D’Oglio – 26010 (CR), Tel. +39 335 292560, email email@example.com. Villa Bottini – La Limonaia does not process customers’ personal data except limited to IT Management activities (website hosting and IT security measures).
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the offices of the data controller.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated to third parties unless strictly pertinent to the purpose of the processing or imposed by laws or regulations.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data provided voluntarily and optionally by users who request to receive information on the services of Villa Bottini – La Limonaia (prices, room availability, location and halls, events, etc.), are used for the exclusive purpose of providing the service or performance requested and are not communicated to third parties unless the communication is imposed by legal obligations or is strictly pertinent and necessary for the fulfillment of requests.
In particular, the personal data provided voluntarily by the data subjects will be collected electronically and processed, also with the aid of electronic means, directly and/or through delegated third parties (e-mail service company, website hosting company) for the following purposes:
1) to acquire and confirm your reservation and to provide the requested services. Since these are treatments necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case in which particular, so-called sensitive data are provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide you with the requested services. The processing will cease upon your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated in the following points;
2) to fulfill the obligation established by the “Consolidated text of public safety laws” (article 109 of RD 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public safety purposes, the personal details of the clients accommodated according to the methods established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host you in our structure;
3) to fulfill current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to obtain your consent. The data is processed by us and by our representatives, and is communicated externally only in fulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above fulfilments, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are kept by us for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years, and even longer in the case of tax assessments).
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
Within the company VILLA BOTTINI LA LIMONAIA SRL, the personal data acquired from the website in question may be processed exclusively by personnel officially appointed and trained in matters of confidentiality and security on personal data.
The personal data of the interested parties, if necessary, may be communicated to:
- public bodies or offices according to legal and/or contractual obligations;
- any consultants and external companies specifically appointed to carry out tax and tax consultancy services on our behalf;
- collaborators or companies providing services when the communication is necessary for the use of the structure services by the interested party.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The software applications aimed at the functioning of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the normal IP communication protocol of the Internet. This is information that is not collected to be associated directly with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through subsequent processing and correlation with data held by third parties (providers), allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the date and time of the request, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the size of the file obtained in response from the server, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled immediately after processing. The data in question could be used by the judicial authority to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site; with the exception of the foregoing, data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts will not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the e-mail.
The services on this website are not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect data, including personal data, related or referable to minors. In the event that we find that we have collected the personal data of a minor, we will immediately delete them, unless there is a legal obligation to keep them or if such processing is prescribed by a Provision of the Judicial Authority. Please contact us if you believe we have incorrectly or unintentionally collected information about a minor.
The European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to the processing, in addition to the right to data portability, if and as applicable (Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). You can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, according to the procedures established by law.